A brand new update has arrived in Warpath! (December 8th, 2020).
This update features quality of life changes for player progression.
Attention Commander, Fred Kendall reporting from the Warpath Development Team. It’s an honor to bring you the latest Developer War Room! One month in from the global launch, we’ve received all kinds of invaluable suggestions from our Commanders around the world. We’re so glad to hear that you enjoy playing Warpath and we thank you for your constructive feedback. We will be making a series of improvements which we do hope meet your expectations. Let’s take a look at the big picture for Warpath moving forward. We’ve kept records and have carefully looked at each suggestion given to us. We’re also aware that some ideas were popular among Commanders, such as wanting to see Airforce units, more interaction for alliance Members such as alliance Help and alliance Rallies and new Officers in the game. We’re pleased to announce that all these ideas are currently under development and will be launched in the near future. The much anticipated release of Warpath on iOS is expected to happen in the first quarter of next year! Now let’s take a look at version 1.01, which focuses on improving stability and fixing all kinds of bugs for an improved gaming experience.
Functional Optimizations: Alliances
- Redesign layout of the main Alliance screen, improving the logic.
- Added Alliance Gifts feature whereby all alliance Members receive a Gift when an alliance Member purchases a Gift or collects Supplies from destroying a Raven Bunker.
Functional Optimizations: Research and Events
- Added new Research branch: City Honors which unlocks in Lvl 2 Cities.
- Added tech buff where researching City Honors increases Daily Points gain and Rewards in Arms Race and Grand Showdown events.
- Downsized the Rewards gained in first 3 Rewards bundles of Arms Race event but increased the number of Rewards bundles by 4-9 (unlocked by performing City Honors research).
New Features: Starter Teleports
- Added a Starter Pass whereby Commanders with a new role can teleport to another city for free.
- Made preconditions for using the Starter Pass such that the Commander Lvl must be no higher than Lvl 11, the Commander does not belong to an alliance and the player has no roles existing in the city they’re teleporting to.
- Reset fog in the city the Commander is teleporting to with the Starter Pass. *Scouted Building Rewards and Plunder on the Map are not reset.
- Reset all events when a Commander uses a Starter Pass, except for the Call to Rally event.
New Feature: Frames
- Enabled Frame selection in the Commander Profile.
- Armament Chests: Enabled a chance to receive a Free Coupon for Commanders every 24 hours.
- Mail: Removed Delete All Mails function such that deleting now only removes Mails read in the current Mail tab.
- Supplies: Enabled feature where Commanders can tap to view how they can get more supplies or resources.
- Search: Increased Search zone and optimized Search logic.
- Jurisdiction: Reduced event loop from every 8 hours down to every 4 hours. Jurisdiction: Halved the difficulty level of all Missions (excluding Raven Troops and Raven Bunkers). Jurisdiction: Increased the difficulty level of Raven Troop and Raven Bunker Missions. Jurisdiction: Downsized individual Mission Rewards based on difficulty and increased the proportion of Gold in Rewards bundles. Adjusted the amount of Gold in the first 3 Rewards bundles from 200/400/1500 to 0/200/2500 respectively. Jurisdiction: Removed Acquire a 4-Star Unit and Acquire a 5-Star Unit Missions. Added Use Universal Components to Assemble Unit Missions.
𝘋𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘳: 𝘞𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘑𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦’𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘫𝘰𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵. 𝘐𝘯 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘧𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘦’𝘷𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘺 𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭 𝘣𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧. 𝘞𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘫𝘰𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘙𝘦𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘺.
- Daily Arms Race: Removed the Entry Permit from Daily Arms Race Rewards. The Entry Permit will be added to event Rewards in a later update.
- Officer Missions: Increased Rewards from completing Lvl 1 and Lvl 2 Officer Missions with a 100% Success Rate.
- Officer Missions: Reduced Officer EXP Rewards for Officer Missions and increased Officer EXP Rewards in Officer Missions Chests.
- Daily Missions: Removed Officer Promotion Mission and added Strategy Books (Officer EXP).
- Base: Increased the Firing Range of Commander and Raven Bases to 5.
- Converge Command: Changed unlock level of this feature to Commander Lvl 12.
- Officers: Corrected the coefficient descriptions for Jack Spanner and Florence Borden’s Revival Skills.